Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Victorian Beauty from the Paper Shelter

Thought I should share this beauty with you...its called Victorian Beauty from The Paper shelter stamps and I used it for a gift card holder. Inside  the holder is a beautiful lipgloss for my Deutsch teacher.  The sentiment inside the card was made by me.  Papers are freebies and printed on my laser.  Also I used ribbon, pins and flowers which I bought from the famous auction house...enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment