Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Paper Sundae's Design Team Call

hi again...I just saw that Over at the Paper Sundae Challenge blog they are looking to add three new members to the design team.  
Also they want me to choose three of my favorite creations including at least two cards. This is over my powers as I love all my creations and cards.  It's like making a mother to choose who is her favourite child!!! heh...so I can't choose just three... but you can check my blog and my creations and choose for me!!
Thanks for stopping on by and I hope you come to visit again me soon,
Hugs
 xMx

No comments:

Post a Comment