Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, June 27, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #83~ make a splash and a Free sentiment!!

Good evening cardmakers and bloggers!! Hope each and everyone is more than ok!!
Today I made some cards to catch up some challenges!

For my first card I used another beautiful mermaid by Kraftin kimmie stamps, some shells I picked up from the beach, papers and ribbon from my stash, glitter and a sentiment I created and sharing it today with you!
I crinkled some paper with a wave crinkler to remind more waves and sea! The picture isn't doing really justice to this cute card....

This card is entered in the following challenges:
6.  Craft your passion challenge ~ seeing red ( tail of mermaid and ribbon)

 Freebie No more available


Hope you enjoyed my card and my freebie...
CU again later with another card and a freebie!
hugs
xMx

10 comments:

  1. Darling image, and I love how perfect your sentiment fits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute mermaid! Visiting from DYSU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! I love your KK and that sentiment is just too cute.
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at icopic for our Airbrush challenge : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card Marion, lovely image too
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project, Marion! Thanks so much for playing along at this weeks colour challenge at DYSU Challenge Blog! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! I loveeeeeee the seashells! Very creative! Thanks for playing along with the Magical Mondays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love how you've coloured the image.Nice touch with the shells.Sweet card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your fancy background! Thanks so much for playing at iCopic.com this week.
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know where I've been, but happened to miss these great sentiments. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete