Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, July 11, 2011

Guest Designer at Magical Monday!!

Good morning fellow crafters!!  This is a beautiful Magical Monday as I am on of the Guest designeres at Magical Monday Challenge blog for July!!

Our theme for the following 14 days is Two textures on your project!
Ideas for textures could be lace, embossing both dry and heat, using glitter paper or even glitter itself, just make sure you let us know the two textures (or more) that you use.
So lets see my card which is a really special card as it took me more than 3 days to design it!!
My card is a gift card including a beautiful silver hooked angels earrings which I made!   Also the card includes a matching angel pin I made and one of my beautiful gold foiled sentiments!!  The image I used is Peace on earth by Whimsy stamps and as you can see I used two embossing folders for my project!
 Also the small box contains two perfumed tea lights and the card is decorated inside and you can write your own words!





This card is entered at Christmas challenge using the beautiful sketch from there!

So please enjoy the free sentiment I'm giving today and my card!  And if you like my card you can buy it from my ebay store here!!


 Freebie No more available

Thank you for popping by!
hugs 
xMx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! What a great gift is this. Thanks for using our sketch at CCWS and for joining in the challenge.

    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at CCWS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is amazing!!!!! Thank you for sharing the wonder Xmas sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice creation, thanks for joining us at

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card!
    Thanks for the lovely sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete