Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, August 8, 2011

Crafting for all seasons DT call!

Wow so many posts in one day...but since I was away for 10 days need to catch up my beloved blog!! This post has  some of my favourite cards in order to try out for the Crafting for all Seasons DT call.  It is a dream to be on a DT....
so here we go...


of course I love all my creations but these are some of my latest!!! You are free to check all my blog!! thanks for stopping by...
hugs
xMx
 

7 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful. Best of luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the DT application :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beauties Marion...really lovely colours and details, good luck on the DT call...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! My fingers are crossed for you! Good Luck!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bright and bold colors! Good luck on the DT spot girl!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab cards Marian, thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

    ReplyDelete