Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm back!!

Hello fellow bloggers!!!
Oh boy I have missed you and blogland!!!
10 days without connection to blogland...away from civilization!!! but ok...I've managed to survive heh!!!
I'm back with wild mojo, slept alot and ready to scrap and create!!!
The mountain did me good..and some harm....as there were tones of mosquitos and they bit me like there were no one else to bit there!!!
so for now lets share my wild adventure on Greek mountains with some pics!!!
enjoy!!




hugs
xMx

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to rest. Your pictures are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - great to 'see' you again - and I am amazed by the photo of the tree - so dramatic!! We never see tress like that in New Zealand!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete