Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dear Santa, define good...

The first Cutie Pie challenge is a sketch!! so I took out my new xmas Tilda, gold mirri paper, gold ribbons, glitters, my snowflake puncher, gems and xmas papers and created this nice xmas card!! woohoo!! I love Christmas and in combination with Xmas Magnolias it's like heaven!!

My Tilda is decoupaged ( you can't see it clearly in this pics) and the gold mirri paper is so shiny I got in real troubles to take a nice picture!!



I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

so enjoy my card
thanks for stopping by!!
hugs
xMx

9 comments:

  1. Marion, your Tilda is adorable! Such lovely rich christmassy colours too! Thanks for joining in the 1st Cutie Pie Challenge, hope to see you enter many more too! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh!! Marion, i love this new Tilda and your gorgeous take on our sketch. Thank you for playing along with us Cutie Pies and good luck!!

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya you, as you know already I LOVE this card. Just finished colouring my first tilda. Thanks for entering our very first challenge over at Cutie Pie Challenges. Good Luck,
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Crafting Journey!

    Love, Laura PCJDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute. Loving the image, colors and the layering! Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so gorgeous hun...

    thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie...and good luck...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete