Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Mary...naughty or nice??

Hello my friends hope you are great!!
Today I want to share a new digi image I made and you can find it here to my blog shop!!
I just love her cute wings and halo!!

I used glitter, my snowflake puncher, some poinsetia flower that my good friend Hazel gave to me and a sentiment I made and will give it as a freebie to my next post!!

Hope you will love my sweet Mary!!

I would love to enter my card in the following challenges :

Thank you!!
hugs xMx

7 comments:

  1. Cute card! And nice to see a card with humor! :)
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love the funny image and the bling snowflakes.
    Thanks for sharing it at Fairy Tale Challenge this time.
    ~darling Ho~FTC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on this weeks Birthday theme, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy for a few more days if your interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and funny christmas card! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, how cute is that! love her little tail..Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Oh this is just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the adorable image, the dps, the colour scheme is just beautiful. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card--love it. Glad you joined us at Simply Create Too for our first challenge, "All About Christmas". Hope you can also join us for our upcoming challenges--we have some fun ones scheduled!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete