Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Peter...Mary's big bro and a freebie!!

so...Mary has a...no no not a little lamb but a brother!! who is very naughty I think!! hehe

You can Purchase Petere here

Peter card was made exactly with the same things as Mary card!!


Don't you love his precious look?? hehe

I would love to enter him in the following challenges :


and here is the free sentiment I promised you!!! Hope you love it and use it!!


hugs
xMx

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card too!
    Thank you for the sentiment!
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devilishly great card! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun xmas card. thanks for joining us @ CCAYR. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for my granddaughter. She'll love it! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love take on the challenge at Christmas Crafting this month, your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabby card...thanks for sharing with us at Bling It On..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, lovely colors and details.
    Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge this month.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card...great image. Thank you for joining Christmas Crafting this month.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your take on the challenge of 'Santa Claus is coming to town!' Great image. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month!x

    ReplyDelete