Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hello, Happy Easter and some cards...

hello fellow bloggers hope you are great!! I'm still packing things and cleaning my scraproom and helping mum for Easter preparations...(our Easter is next Sunday)  so this week will be one crazy week as Greeks celebrate HUGE Easter!! I wish you a Happy Easter and hope that you all enjoyed your chocolate!!
Today I would love to share with you some cards that were created by fellow bloggers with my freebies and digis!!!  I'm so excited!! They all did an amazing job!!
I will add their blog addys so you can check their amazing creations!!
If you have made a card with any of my digis or freebies I would love to post it here and I really believe other would love to check it!!

so here are some I spotted in blogland and some they were send to me via email!  Enjoy!!









  sweetie I really really love all your cards!! thanks for using my digis!!!





Love love your bright colors thank you for using my digis!!


From Michelle

hope your friend feel better soon!!!  Thank you!!





   Just Adorable!! Thank you!!


hugs
xMx

1 comment:

  1. May your Easter be blessed - and thank you for sharing what folks have created.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete