Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Scrapping Memories Freebies!!!

hello all how are you??
Scrapping Memories have some new items on their store and some amazing freebies!!  
You should go and check the store!!!  
And you can't imagine the new pieces we are making for you!!!  Amazing and so inspiring!!    The girls do amazing job picking the images and we try to convert them in a way that your cuttng machine will cut them like butter!!

Anyway here are the previews of the freebies:  SVG and DIGI file!!!  If you use them you can send me a pic of your project and I'll add your project to the gallery!! That will be so inspiring for all of us!!
SVG FILE

DIGI FILE

They are soooooo cute!!!
enjoy!!
hugs
xMx


7 comments:

  1. Very cute baker! Thanks so much for the link.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the cute digi image.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  3. received my great e-mail with a bunch of soooo nice freebies. just needed to thank you! ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely comment you made on my blog. Ijust love your blog and digis thank you for telling me about it. I have just become a follower and will be sending you my email.Happy first anniversary Marion
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete