Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Saturday, August 25, 2012

chocolate Coffee + cards challenges ~ribbon for a cause!!

Hello fellow bloggers hope you are great!!!
This week the challenge at CHOCOLATE ,COFFEE AND CARDS is "use ribbon for a cause".
I used a digi from the sponsor, Doodle Pantry.
I used pink ribbon for breast cancer awareness.

The card is very simple to be made!!!
 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEisHcPD5VxKpYtSZGaZpGMeuP26E4u_qsVeoGLuIaa9IequP_0LBqepGKMTGBgmXdE0scx03RaaPcPZadwstyuR61JRdAp4Ooz4shEf2iegCna-sivRfGHjTxlcT_IY9xKELLjRjCdUdLQ/s1600/pink+ribbon.jpg

Our sponsors this week are





  • Prize : 
     3 digital stamps winners choice


    PRIZE:

    $10 Gift Certificate
     
    great huh??
    I would love to enter my card in the following challenges:
    1. Poodles Parlor-winged things
    2.  Crafty Boots-birds
    3.  In the Pink-wings
    4.  cheery lynn designs  ~ anything goes
     
     
    till next time
     
    hugs
    xMx 
     


 

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card but to enter our challenge you must use a Cheery Lynn Designs die. Perhaps you will visit us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card Marion - thank you for entering the ITP challenge.
    We would like to see a lot more pink next time please!!
    ~ Sylvia ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marion, lovely card, fabulous to create for a cause. I like the shimmery ribbon.

    I saw you @ In the Pink, I'm number 17 this week, I'd love it if you stopped by to say hello.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Marion - so sweet. Love the glittered scarf on the wee chick.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cheerful little guy and a fab card. What a great idea to glitter his scarf to match your ribbon.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete