Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, September 10, 2012

I was Published!!

Hello friends hope you are all great!!
I have forgot to share some nice news with all of you!!
Some time ago I sent an email at Cardmaking &Papercraft magazine with some of my cards!!
and guess what!!! I was published!!
yeap!! Issue 105 June 2012!! woohoooo

I was vry happy as here in Greece we don't have cardmaking magazines and my trully great friend Tracy sends me magazines from UK!!

here is the page from the magazine!!




Dont forget to visit Tracy as she has her birthday and shares some nice freebies!!!
till next time
hugs
xMx

9 comments:

  1. congratulations,you make beautiful cards with your own freebies,love all of them,you truely deserves it.wishing you much more success in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Your work is fantastic! You must be over the Moon.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Congratulations Marion! What an honor!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Marion! So fantastic but then so deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations - fantastic news.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe you are always very welcome sweetie ;)
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete