Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Special Occasion challenge not birthday and a special freebie!!

hello friends hope you are all great!!
today we have new challenge at creative craft challenges 

sponsor for the new challenge is

and our theme is special occasion but NOT birthday!!

so for this challenge I made an invitation to a tea party


it is a tea card holder and I used my beary sweet tea bear and a sentiment that I'm giving as a freebie to all of you!!

This freebie can be downloaded from my new store





so all my freebies will be available there as all my new creations!!  I will transfer all my digital stamps to my new store and you can buy everything from there!!

wish me luck and leave some love!!


I would love to enter my card in the following challenges:

hugs
xMx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Marion! Love your inside compartments! Thank you very much for your lovely freebie from your new store. It looks cool!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Card & thank you for the freebie!! I just realized you were in Greece. We were stationed there in the late 80s and miss alot about being there. Especially the food, as we ate at the tavernas and restaurants the locals did and not the tourist or the most of the others. I also shopped local and miss the true customer service you got as they knew each customer and what you wanted. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful invitation Marion - and a great idea with the tea bags! Thank you so very much for the freebie :-) Your new store looks great too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super invite, and the image is gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining in the lejdesigns Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is awesome! Thank you so much for joining us at our Flowers Galory Challenge over at Bearly Mine this week. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete