Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, November 26, 2012

cards from DT!!

hello all hope you are great!!
as I'm working the new digital stamps for COLORink Digital stamps I don't have many new cards and creations to share with you!!
But I have some cards from the DT!!

Karen has two amazing cards using Reindeer and Mary in stocking!!

 

love love LOVE both cards!! please stop by Karen's blog to leave some love!!

also I have cards from the amazing Emma!!!





I adore Santa!!!

so don't forget to stop by Emma's blog and leave some love too!!!


thanks for stoping by!!
hugs
xMx

1 comment: