Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, November 12, 2012

Santa's List and Reindeer cards by Shirley!!

Hello my friends hope you are great!!
I have some cards to share with you from my DT member Shirl!!

Shirley made two fab cards using my digis from my Christmas collections which you can find here

and here are her cards!!





thank you sweetie you did an amazing job!!


please stop by her blog and leave some love!!

hugs
xMx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Marion ~
    Oh by the way can you change my name it's Shirl and not Shirley....
    Sweet hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so sweet.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I think the deer is my favorite, but they are both awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete