Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Santa's List card!!

Hi again!!
I have forgot to mention you that our fab Cheryl had a car accident some time ago but she is ok and in recovery...her daughter keep us informed with her news in her blog so you can all visit Cheryl's blog to wish her a fast recovery and learn her news.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
today I have another card from my Dear Santa Collection.

the image is called Santa's List
when you purchasing the image you get a colored version ~ colored by amazing Tracy Wray, a B&W image and a sentiment.  You just need to add some imagination and paper!!

For my card I used some flowers, glitter, leafs, berries and a pomegranate..Papers are from a cardmaking magazine.



hope you will enjoy my card!!

would love to enter my card in the following challenges:

1.  scrap-creations1  ~ Digi
2.  clear it out challenge  ~ red stash (berries)
3. lej designs challenge blog  ~ die cuts (martha stewart puncher)
4.  sweet stamps blog  ~ Christmas



hugs
xMx

8 comments:

  1. Love it! Such an adorable Christmas card. I love the bit of lace edging and the flowers and berries with the cute Santa! Thanks for joining us for the Clear It Out Challenge and using something red from your stash!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous,Marion. Love it!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Marion, and it has such fabulous colours.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Marion! How's everything going? I hope you're keeping busy and your biz is doing well :) Thank you for sharing this with us at Clear It Out Challenges.

    I invite you to join me at the ANYTHING GOES challenge here: http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/11/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-3.html

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card and I love the Santa image and the beautiful edged border! Thanks for joining us at at LEJ Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Christmas Card. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along at Clear It Out Tuesday...great take on the challenge hope to see you again...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card. I love the sentiment and the Santa is adorable. Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete