Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Humorous challenge!!

hello!!
Creative craft challenges has a new challenge that will last only a week!!
Theme is Humorous and our sponsor is Bugaboo stamps.

for this challenge I used Santa is stuck in fireplace and sentiment digi stamp


so hope you enjoy my card!!!

till next time
hugs
xMx

2 comments:

  1. Love that card Marion - and the punny sentiment!! Great one.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete