Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Non Traditional Christmas!

Hello all hope you are great!! Today at Creative Craft challenges we have a new challenge called Non Traditional Christmas.  We want to see cards with non traditional Colors (red and green)

We have two sponsors for you - Crafty Ribbons and Robyn's Fetish and this challenge will be 3 weeks long!! wooohooo!!

so here is my card!!


I used Mary singing Carols in purple and blue colors!!!

hope you like my card

hugs
xMx


1 comment: