Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Scrapping memories new files and freebies!

Hello hello!!
I have not mention Scrapping memories for some time as I was very very busy!! But today I'm here to bring you news and awesome freebies!!
First of all Jan and Brandy bring you some beautiful clear stamps from their collection!  Yeap real stamps not digis!! You can use them wherever you like!! The quality of the stamps are awesome as I have one here and tested it!!  After all Scrapping Memories would never bring you something less than perfect!
But you will wonder why I mention real stamps from Scrapping Memories as there are sooooo many companies out there with clear stamps!!  Well Jan and Brandy they sell also SVG stampables!! What is this?  well when you stamp your image then you have the svg outline and you can use your electrical cutter to cut your image with 100% preciseness!! How awesome is that???

You can see all the clear stamps and their SVG's outlines here

and for the new amazing Xmas digi stamps and paper piecings go here


and the girls don't stop here!!  They have -55% off your entire purchase! 
and their freebies?  look below and go here to download


this awesome xmas scene as paper piecings for your LO's and a digi stamp!!!

so hurry up and visit Scrapping Memories

hugs
xMx

No comments:

Post a Comment