Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Won at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge!!!

hello hello hello!! Im still with cough but a bit better!! yeaheee!! winter now is coming to Greece so we have storms and lot of snow north of country!!
today i would like to share with you a winning!!
my card

won at 

Vintage Christmas Challenge  ~ holly jollychristmas challenge


woohooo!! I'm so excited!!


thank you for supporting me and for reading my blog!!


hugs
xMx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the fussy cut around her and the vintage colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win. Love your card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Great work - well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your win. your card is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning! I can see why you won! You always have the prettiest cards; I always enjoy looking at them! :)

    ReplyDelete