Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Friday, February 15, 2013

COLORink Digital Stamps ~ Easter Chicks!

Hello friends!! hope you are great!!!
Today COLORink Digital stamps added a new easter Collection!!


with 7  cute chicks images. When you purchasing this collection you will get 7 B&W images, 7 pre ~ colored images 7 circle sentiments.  Perfect for Easter and spring cards!





stay tuned as we have 2 more Easter Collections!!

till next time
hugs
xMx

No comments:

Post a Comment