Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

All about animals Creative craft challenge!!




hello all hope you are great!!  
I am still with hubby and struggling with some papers and to find a new place for us!!
also this is the Holly week for us and next Sunday its Easter!! so many preparations woohoooo!!!
We have new challenge for creative craft ~ all about animals!!
and here is my card using a stamp from COLORink digi stamps!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhr_l6vNFvv9WFegoGg1rS9M33hyW8qopaSd4YkL0uPHeAfn0QzJSNFquYB0CKl-TQ-d4NvWSKNAWFTf0YccOchOR-KgXd0GTdfY9y27TFuDI0ERFv69-sORoCjAz4LxGU0WfZ_AFN3ePZy/s1600/animals+a.jpg


hope you like my card

till later
hugs
xMx

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Love the sentiment and the flourish.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Marion - love it!! The colour is so rich and the wee pearl border is perfect.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete