Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Our Easter Wreath

hello all hope you are all great!!
so the easter was great for us! we had family from Greece viviting us, we went to visit so many villages and places here!!  we spend so much time exploring so many things!! it was great!!
but I didn't forgot to make a nice wreath to welcome all the people in our house!!
I made it from cardstock and decorated with flowers and butterflies!!  the letters were cut with my best friend robo craft!! hehe....
so here is a pic of our easter wreath hope you like it!!

 also I made those cute egg holders for our little friends!! yummy!!!  filled up with chocolate eggs of course hehe!

My friend Tracy Wray made these amazing cards with my images...also she has some excellent freebies in her blog...so please pay a visit to her as well!!



thanks for stoping by
hugs
xMx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds as though you really enjoyed your Easter with family - love your wreath and the wee eggs look fabulous, Marion. Those cards are wonderful.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little Easter egg containers are so cute; great decorations! The cards are beautiful~ :)

    ReplyDelete